Cross functional collaboration is one of the key elements of success with business transformation.
We have been helping organizations improve and manage performance since 1991. We assist our clients execute performance improvement by taking a customer-focused, process based view. Our customer experience (CX) focus and our business process management (BPM) consulting and training services address the needs of clients in a broad range of industries including financial services, energy, and telecommunications.
Contact us if you wish to:
- Develop an actionable customer journey map to improve customer experience (CX)
- Develop a high level enterprise process model as the basis for digital business
- Tear down organizational silos
- Succeed with the integration of CX and BPM and Digital
- Equip your management team with the skills needed for success
Please consider the following questions:
- To what extent is your strategic direction expressed in jargon-free language?
- To what extent does your leadership team have a shared understanding of the key business processes that deliver value to customers?
- Is the focus on customer experience crystal clear?
- Do your leaders focus more on reporting relationships than on the flow of activities in delivering products and services to customers?
- Is there a greater focus on “plan vs. budget” rather than the measures of the quality and timeliness of the services provided to customers?
- Are your information systems projects defined in terms of functional boundaries, and do you find that various IT systems don’t communicate well with one another?
- Does your digital program actively challenge your business model?
- To what extent do your CX, BPM and Digital project teamscollaborate?
Contact us if you would like to discuss how we can best serve your organization.