We conduct various organizational assessments based on our client’s needs. We are often asked to test the clarity and relevance of process improvement plans with strategic direction, including the alignment of performance measurements and reward systems. We have sometimes been asked to assess the degree of process management maturity and assist with going Beyond Process Maturity to Competence. Our approach is based on taking a customer focused, process based view of performance We examine key strengths and weaknesses of the organization and facilitate sessions with the top team to both develop and implement a plan to achieve operational objectives through applying process improvement and management principles tightly linked to customer experience management. We have served clients in sectors such as financial services, energy, and telecommunications in developing a process management road map or blueprint which clarifies the extent to which and the optimum timing of planned process improvements and also clarifies who will be accountable for performance improvements.
Rapid, High Impact Projects
We typically work with a team of subject matter experts on selected rapid, high impact projects. Our approach is to assess the current performance of end-to-end, customer touching business processes and facilitate the design of a high performing future process that targets significant improvements. If you are frustrated with how long it currently takes to realize the benefits of process improvements, we can assist you to generate measurable results in weeks – not in months. Would you like to learn more about rapid, high impact projects? If so, see this summary! Rapid High Impact Projects Contact us to learn about our experience in significantly improving order fulfillment, product development and recruiting process performance. Discover our broad cross industry experience in rapid, high impact process improvement projects.
We provide guidance in each phase of improvement, from definition through analysis and design as well as implementation. We pride ourselves in delivering projects rapidly and driving cross functional collaboration with a clear focus on value creation and customer experience.
Coaching for Executives and Process Owners
We offer coaching services to Executives embarking on customer-focused, process based transformation. This frequently involves helping members of the senior leadership team to shift their attention from a departmental view to a customer focused, cross functional and collaborative view. We also provide training and coaching to Process Owners in both executive and middle manager positions on topics ranging from role clarity and tactics needed for the effective execution of process improvement projects and the development of the appropriate infrastructure for process management. Click here for more information.
We are pleased to offer workshops and presentations for in-company audiences on a range of topics that includes the following:
- Process Management: This workshop is best suited to an audience of senior managers. We facilitate a discussion that assists participants in arriving at a common view of the key value creating processes for the firm and a list of key actions required to either improve or manage these processes.
- Customer Experience Management: This workshop equips participants in defining, measuring and prioritizing the principal cross functional business processes that create value for customers. Through a series of exercises and group discussions participants come to understand that those companies which find ways for departments to collaborate in novel and exciting ways will reap significant benefits in terms of customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Process Ownership: This workshop outlines the top five pitfalls to avoid and the 4 key success factors for those organizations who wish to make process ownership work – and shift management attention to what really matters – creating value for customers via the firms cross functional business processes.
- Performance Measurement: Achieving balance in measuring what matters to customers and what matters to shareholders is a challenging task for many organizations. Sadly, traditional companies rarely measure what matters to customers. They persist in myopically measuring the traditional financial metrics such as revenues, margins, profits, and cash flow. They dedicate little emphasis on the set of critical to customer metrics – largely based on the timeliness and quality of the services the firm delivers. In this workshop, participants will learn how to develop and monitor performance metrics in the context of cost, volume, timeliness, quality and productivity such that the needs of both customers and shareholders are met.
- BPM Governance: In order to optimize improvements to business performance, it is essential to overlay some form of governance that creates the right structures, metrics, roles, and responsibilities to measure and manage the performance of a firm’s end-to-end business processes. This is called BPM governance – and the means of establishing, maintaining and assessing the effectiveness of BPM governance is what participants will learn in this workshop.
Each of these workshops is delivered on a custom, tailored basis. Regardless of the topic, Andrew Spanyi’s presentations emphasize practical application and are delivered with relevance and energy.
Spanyi International Inc. has entered into an alliance with the Process Strategy Group http://www.processstrategygroup.com/. The web based self assessment instrument offered by the Process Strategy Group represents a user friendly and effective means of assessing the degree of process orientation.